Granulator Tiger T255
Tiger T255 is a grinding machine intended for setup in connection with injection moulding machines. The special construction makes it occupy very little floor space. The hopper´s large feed opening ensures that the sprues easily fall into the granulator. The stainless steel hopper is equipped with sound damping material. The shape of the hopper makes it very suitable for placing it right next to the injection moulding machine. The granulator´s tooth cutters are especially suitable for grinding hard plastic material or composite.
- Outer dimensions: L 513 mm, W 495 mm - with the wheels swung out W 600 mm. Height without hopper 575 mm. total height with standard hopper 1420 mm.
- Weight: Net 247 kg.
- Throughput: Approx. 10 kg/h by standard rotor speed 28 r.p.m. the capacity is however depending on type of material.
- Base: Mounted with 4 pivotal wheels with brake.
- Auger house, rotor: Mounted with 3 pcs tooth cutters, 2 pcs claws and 6 pcs fixed knives. Rotor speed 28 r.p.m.
- Auger house, opening: 255x255 mm (10x10 inch). Auger house and gear is 90˚ pivotal in the pass, with removed catch box - for easy cleaning.
- Hopper: Hinged, made in stainless steel with 2 windows 150x380 mm, 1 chikane and curtain. (Smallest passage 252 mm). Top inlet hopper 375x375 mm with an opening of 252x252. Height from floor to top of hopper 1420 mm.
- Gear: Lenze toothed gear - built together with the motor.
- Motor size: 1.5 kW - 1450 r.p.m. with built-in thermostat (120˚C).
- Power transfer: Drive pinion and chain wheel with Duplex chain of the maintenance free type.
- Safety switch: 2 pcs - for the catch box and covering plate.
- Level control: Capacitive, mounted in the top of the catch box, ø18 mm with plug.
- Catch box: with 360˚ pivotal suction piece, ø38 mm. Containers 4 litres.
- Connecting cable: 3.5 metre with plug.
- Operation voltage: 3x400/0.
- Control voltage: 230 volt.
- Plug outlet: On cutting chamber for the level control in the catch box.
- Plug outlet: On control panel for the alarm lamp.
- Paint: RAL 5010, blue.
Ease cleaning is obtained by tilting the granulator downwards 90˚.
Specially designed hoppers, tooth cutters and special paint are optional.